Having to think of all the ways in which a site can pose a risk to your privacy is a business no user would like to have to deal with it. It is enough that you are set to sail on a risky dating adventure and less-than-ideal secure services are not really a part of the deal. Unfortunately, the privacy and the security are two of the biggest problems on UpForIt.com and the problems just get bigger in number from that point onwards
Although it is not only the privacy issues that provoked the team at Adult Dating Patrol to place UpForIt.com among the dishonest providers, it is the most conniving mechanism because it endangers a critical good -sure it is not pleasant to get ripped off, but just think of the problems you can have with pictures discovered in places you’d rather not see or seeing your data on a website for cheaters when you are married. On top of everything, you get nothing for free and you must be patient enough to deal with fake staff profiles and computer-generated chats. A fraud next to the other – that is the hidden truth behind the workings of UpForIt.com.
Why is UpForIt.com an Online Dating Scam
So, are you up for it? Let’s find out what you are getting into:
- There are countless ways to risk your privacy on UpForIt.com:
Here are just a few of the ways to endanger your privacy on this risky website:
- Your photos are given to the company that runs the site for commercial use
- Your messages, uploads and profile information is monitored
- Your social accounts are linked and may spill data to the site
- Any contacts you provide become site property
- Your location is shared all the time and linked to others apps, such as Foursquare
- UpForIt.com is just a part of the network that works with L Date.
This is not the first time that we encounter the same company with an almost identical site – that is not the biggest problem on UpForIt.com – the problem arises when you see that your profile gets duplicated across the network and – when you subscribe and pay for one of the other sites without realizing they are sharing the same members. Double scam!
- $4.07 for a three-day package
- $35.64 for a one-month package
- $59.79 for a three-month package
- $93.86 for a six-month package
Busted or Trusted
L Date has invested a little effort to think of a catchy name and make a new website that looks fresh, young and modern enough to attract new people and young people. However, having in mind how acutely aware they are, I somehow believe that the greatest number of victims will get out from the people who are not that tech-savvy – this is why Adult Dating Patrol would like to help you and warn you against L date sites, including UpForIt.com.