SwipeChicks.com brings us the perpetual trickery by Nautell. They do this only to tell us that we don’t have any real chance to get laid on this website. Most of the cute and sexy pictures you notice are stock photos. They don’t have anything to do with real persons, just as any other adult dating site owned by Nautell. You can find these pics on plenty of their creations under different names. But if you don’t like doing all the research all by yourself, you can rely on the facts and figures provided in this review.
Why is SwipeChicks One Huge Online Dating Scam
Table of Contents
Online dating can be one of the most exciting, funniest and refreshing experiences you can have on the Internet. But (and this is a big BUT) this only counts to be true if you find a real dating service and not some professional scammers. Here is the truth about SwipeChicks.com. Don’t forget it costs more than the average and that it is created by Nautell.
3 Problematic Features of SwipeChicks to Get You on Your Toes
- License for owning your uploaded content. You are giving all your uploads, pictures and profile information as a gift to SwipeChicks.com. They can do whatever they want with it.
- Duplicate your profile across dozens of websites. One of those “liberty to do anything” moments is the possibility to transfer the content of your profile to network websites. Your data is used as a bait for new customers.
- Payment of all SMS costs. Even if you receive SMS notifications on behalf of SwipeChicks.com and on their initiative, you need to pay the texting costs.
Here is how these provisions look in the official documents:
Love Stars: Fake Profiles For Selling Upgrades
You guessed it right: you are being pulled by the nose with fake pictures. It’s so easy to fall for this, it is no wonder online dating scams use this tactic as the main cookie to lure in new users. Since it doesn’t take much to develop virtual profiles nowadays and fabricate the illusion that they are real, scammers love them.
All it takes are some stock photos of Instagram models, a few email and chat software perks for creating clickbaity messages and some fake testimonials. Truth be told, SwipeChicks.com explains the practice. The problem is no one reads complex texts. And – this is how you are turning into a fool!
All Fees That Fall on Your Back
“You are responsible for all costs associated with your use of your selected payment method including, for example, exchange rates, transaction fees, interest, and other fees charged by your credit/debit card companies and banks.”
- $2.97 trial version upgraded to the Top Pick Package: $29.95 for a month
- Easy Savings Package: $74.85 for 3 months
- 6-month Best Value Package: $119.70
(RED ALERT!!! Hidden fees in an amount that reaches >>>$100 a month)
Busted or Trusted?
Staying on any of the Nautell sites, even for a short while is like signing your online hookups death sentence. You’ll have so many poor experiences and so much failure that you’ll never want to try dating again. Moreover, the fees are terrible. It will be difficult to justify them. There is no single benefit of using SwipeChicks.com. The only advantage we can think of is the lesson learned. You’ll never, ever, come back to use any of the Nautell websites!