Simpatie.ro is Romania’s best dating site to date Romanian singles. One reason for its success could be its strict registration process. Registration requires you to answer several questions, including your date of birth, marital status, number of children, and religion. The site also allows you to optionally upload pictures, a profile picture, private chats, sending messages, more specialized criteria, and a 500-word bio. Registration is free of charge, and the site is available in multiple countries, including Romanian, English, French, and German.
Simpatie.ro is a special dating and social networking website that was founded in 2014. It is free to join and targeted at Romanian. According to its developers, the site has 2 million users. Similar to other dating sites, you can find and meet new friends, interested in love, hookup, or even life partners. Now let’s dive into the important data of this review article.
How does Simpatie work?
A user lock option is available to help block a user from messaging you in certain situations. It is also recommended that you contact the administrators of the user’s behavior is not appropriate or has been harassing you.
Group chat is available on this dating service. Any online member can join the group chat. To meet a user of the same age, sexual orientation, and hobbies as you, specialist groups are often formed by unique categories like their zodiac sign, etc.
In most cases, members prefer to connect with others in their immediate region. Because of this, the capability to choose users based on their location is critical. In addition, you can use basic criteria to narrow your search for users.
Modern dating services and apps rely heavily on the ability to communicate via text message or chat. Invite or accept a private chat invitation from another member of Simpatie.
- Users on the dating site can be searched and filtered based on a variety of basic criteria:
- User’s Gender
- User’s Age
- Online Users
- Users with complete profile bio and profile picture only
In addition to the ways listed above, you can search and use any filters available on the site to connect with your preferred members.
What We like
- If you like, you can easily block specific users. This way, they cannot contact you in any way.
- There is a group chat feature. People can use this to find other users who share the same interests.
- It is possible to find people near your area or location by using the local search filters.
- There’s an option for one-on-one conversations in the chat room.
- Advanced search filters allow you to focus your search results based on a specific set of criteria.
- Before your profile may be approved, images will be manually verified by moderators. This is an additional layer of security that prevents the creation of dummy, fake accounts, fake profiles, or the sharing of pornographic photos.
What we don’t like
- The website design is not that responsive and doesn’t work great on mobile devices because the webpage may not support a larger or even smaller size screen.
- Currently, Simpatie doesn’t have an iOS app that can be downloaded.
- For the time being, there isn’t an Android app for this website.
- Registration and account validity extension does not necessitate sending an email confirmation. This suggests that the site may have a number of bogus accounts.
Sadly, Simpatie does not provide a free trial period for its paying memberships. So it’s impossible to try the paid membership features without availing of their monthly subscription.
The account validity extension for 30 days or one month will cost you $7.27, and a 12-month subscription will cost you $43.63.
If you’re into live chats and private messaging features, paid membership plan is a better option. And oh… Simpatie doesn’t have a coin-based plan system like other adult dating sites, and you can’t send virtual gifts to other members. And for some users that don’t know, this site doesn’t have an auto-renew. To use or continue to access the features and services, you must renew your paid membership subscription manually. You may pay using your phone credit or your credit card.
Is Simpatie Legit?
The Romanian dating scene is going increasingly digital, as more and more people seek convenient and quick ways to find a suitable date. One popular choice for Romanians is the dating site, Simpatie.ro. But is Simpatie.ro legit?
Many people may wonder about this after seeing ads pop up on their Facebook news feeds. And it’s not the first time an unknown company has tried to trick people into buying something. Like any other adult dating site or hookup site. This one, too, has shady profiles and dummy accounts, but in terms of the site’s legitimacy, well, I can’t say there’s nothing wrong with it.
Simpatie.ro is a Romanian dating site of Cupid Media network. It boasts a large user base of more than 4 million members, who have been using this service to find love for over a decade. It’s one of the largest dating sites in Romania and is formatted similarly to other dating sites like Match and eHarmony. The site has an age requirement of 18+, and members can make an account on Simpatie.ro without providing any information. So, it’s safe to assume that this site is 100% legit.
Is Simpatie Safe?
Simpatie.ro is a popular website offering games, social experiences, and a place for people to find friends to enjoy themselves with. However, before you create an account and find the people you want to get to know, it might be a good idea to look into the safety of this website. In terms of security features on your profile Simpatie offers many features for securing the personal information of each member.
However, just like any other adult website, this one, too, is a hot spot for scammers, so proceed with caution when you are using an adult dating website. Their site is also simple and has many loopholes, but according to many users, they don’t encounter major security problems. So, it is safe to assume that Simpatie is quite a safe online adult dating site.
If you are into online dating, you need to be careful every time you visit an adult site. Why? Because it’s a popular place for scammers. If someone invites you to register for an unsecured website, make sure you do your research first to avoid being scammed.