It does take some chemistry to have a great sex hookup, but that doesn’t mean that visitors need to get screwed up with promises for adult dating that will never get fulfilled. We are not exactly sure what are your chances of getting laid on Chemistry.com, but, judging by the feedback from other people, the costs as well as the simulated profiles, we can’t say that they are spectacular.
Chemistry.com is a part of a larger network that deals with many other sites, although it turns out they are not only into adult dating. The audience they seem to want to attract may be wider, although the name does not necessarily reveal that. In any case, the company that stands behind it operates multiple hookup sites and multiple hookup apps, many of which can be found in the App Store and in Google Play with not so many nice reviews. It is true that you can find one night stands online, but to do so you should avoid false dating sites and use only pure apps. Chemistry.com gave us several reasons to doubt its genuine format.
Why is Chemistry.com a Fake Hookup Site
1.Just as many other fake dating websites do, Chemistry.com again uses simulated profiles to create a lively member’s area, attract new users and get in touch with potential victims who would like to get laid as soon as possible. Here is the proof of the test dating profiles, and the fact that all is stated here in the regulations just doesn’t make this tactic justifiable:
2. You should be very aware that you are granting a lifetime access to Chemistry.com to do whatever they want with your data. The problem that you may find your data all over other hookup sites they own will be the least of your troubles. I would get more worried about the impossible deletion of your profile – when you subscribe, regardless of whether you do it free or as a paid user, your personal data already belong to Chemistry.com:
A Member profile (both subscribers and non-subscribers) may remain posted on the Website even if that Member is not actively using the Service. You acknowledge and agree that although a Member’s profile may be viewed, you may not (even as a subscriber) be able to use the Service to communicate with that Member if he or she is not then actively using the Service.
3. When you subscribe and purchase a membership, you are doing so for the main hookup site. Later, if you subscribe to additional in-app services and get them for free, they are not included in the main package. So, you should take care to cancel them separately, because additional unforeseen charges may occur:
4. Third-party links are unreliable and not covered with the regulations on Chemistry.com This is not only risky for the provision of the extracurricular services managed by contractors but also, and even more so, for the payment processing which can all turn against your best interests when irresponsible dating providers come into play:
You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
5. Reviews about Chemistry.com are inconsistent and poor, with poor ratings in the app stores, where tens of thousands of people have given bad feedback of just one star. Additionally, the adult dating experts don’t share a stellar opinion of this hookup site, too. Here are proofs of three exemplary reviewers that will provide at least some idea of what are the chances to get laid for real on Chemistry.com:
- $49.95 for a 1-month subscription
- $99.95 for a 3-month subscription
- $159.95 for a 6-month subscription
Busted or Trusted?
When so many people share a poor opinion of an adult dating site, we can’t really stay neutral and give it a chance to prove itself a pure app that will make you sex dating life hot, frequent, exciting and story-worthy. In fact, the experience you might have on Chemistry.com can easily turn into something you would like to keep it to yourself and don’t share it with your friends!